Wednesday 6 June 2012

It's been a busy week for my little kiln....

 Bisque firing, sorting and relabeling my glazes, throwing new tea cups, carving, glazing and glaze firing, testing glazes... It's been a very busy week...

Bisque load loaded and fired, glazes sorted and relabeled
Threw a few tea cups...
Salad bowl double dipped and a new glaze test complete...
My Dad's and brothers glazed results and my Mum's replacement
Bowl...

Before and afters of the top shelf... Spy hole all a glow...

Glaze results on my carved pieces...


My new teacups with new design handles and carving...
I'm liking these...


Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe and don't forget to pop over and checkout MUD COLONY and see what everyone
else has been up to...
http://mudcolony.blogspot.com.au/

Facebook link : http://www.facebook.com/anniejeanspottery



13 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed...I like your handles.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm curious, how did you find me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you smartcat, I found your blog while looking at a couple of other blogs today.. : )

      Delete
    2. It was Peter's Pottery.... http://opopots.blogspot.com.au/2009/03/chun-glaze.html
      Hope that helps. Annie : )

      Delete
  2. WOnderful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin heck woman...you REALLY need to STOP drinking all that coffee!
    You have been Sooooooooooo busy !! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it would be ok if I drank coffee! It was so nice to have the time to get into my space and just make and organize a few things! Hope you are over your migraine my friend! Take care xx

      Delete
  4. Wow! You have been busy! I hope to one day get to the point where I can make so much in a week! Love your work! I'm very fond of carving and so of course your carved pieces interest me quite a lot! Nice job! Here's to another busy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda! Carving is addictive well for me anyway, I just love it! Thank you for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  5. Great work - love the carving, it takes a lot of time, but so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen,it sure does but I love it... Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete